If you’re reading this article, it’s probably because you won a free Bahamas vacation from Barclay Vacations. Let us be the first to congratulate you! At Barclay Vacations, we are always looking for ways to surprise and delight our guests. One of the ways we do this is by offering a monthly drawing for a free Bahamas vacation for 2. Keep reading to learn more about how to claim your offer and start planning your trip!
The First Steps
You might have seen our customer representatives at your local shopping center. By filling out one of our sweepstakes cards, you were automatically included in the draw for an enticing 5-day, 4-night Bahamas vacation for two. Should you be chosen as the fortunate winner, a customer specialist will reach out to you via a text message to the phone number you indicated on the card. Included in this message will be a photo of the exact sweepstake card you filled, and we’ll request that you confirm its authenticity. This practice ensures that we are reaching out to the rightful winner and not accidentally handing over your complimentary Bahamas getaway to an undeserving party!
Planning Your Free Bahamas Vacation
Once you’ve verified the accuracy of your filled-out card, you’ll receive a contact number for our office. An informative message awaits you, detailing our offer specifics. Following that, you can engage with one of our knowledgeable travel agents to kickstart your vacation planning. Your winning package includes complimentary accommodation at one of our affiliated resorts. You can choose between the Taino Beach Resort and the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort for your stay. Here’s a glimpse of the unique features and advantages you can enjoy at each of these establishments.
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
Enjoy all the Bahamas have to offer at this gorgeous resort. Here are just a few of the benefits of staying at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach:
- 5 minutes from the Freeport Downtown
- 5 minutes from Port Lucaya Marketplace
- Casino and International Bazaar
- Activities, Entertainment, Sports, and Nightlife
The fun never stops with all the entertainment and partying at this resort. Find continuous entertainment with…
- Bar Lounge
- Basketball courts
- Bow and arrow
- Beach volleyball
- Amphitheater featuring nightly shows
Taino Beach Resort
This extensive resort features…
- Shuttles to popular areas like Port Lucaya Marketplace
- A grand pool with slides, a lazy river, swim-up bars, and more
- A short walk to soft sandy beaches
- A full-service marina with docking amenities for boaters
- Convenience Stores
- A Beauty Salon
- A stunning Ocean Front Restaurant
- Laundry areas
- Watersport Activity Center
- Great dining options and activities that are close by
- …and much more!
Your Passage to Paradise
Thinking about booking your free trip? You may be considering the logistics of getting to the Bahamas. You’re certainly welcome to organize a direct flight if that aligns with your travel preferences. However, there’s an enticing alternative at your disposal: a cruise trip! Our affiliated cruise line, Margaritaville at Sea, provides attractive deals for their cruises to and from the Bahamas. You’ll be traveling on their luxurious vessel, the Margaritaville at Sea Paradise, which sets sail from the Port of Palm Beach and anchors at Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. With departures every other day, this cruise is a key component of our popular Cruise and Stay packages. Don’t forget to explore and enjoy the numerous amenities and entertainment opportunities available on board, which include…
- Over 7 restaurants and 3 specialty bars
- Complimentary dining and specialty dining options
- Drink packages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available)
- Nightly shows featuring the best in entertainment
- Dancing and singing at lounges and on the ship decks
- Nonstop fun at the upgraded Casino
- A spa, salon, and fitness center
- Pools and jacuzzis
- Poolside bars
- Sun deck activities
- Onboard shops
- Kids programs for the little ones
What to Do in the Bahamas
The Bahamas are a dream destination for many travelers. If you’re considering redeeming your free Bahamas vacation, here are just a few activities you can enjoy while you’re there.
- Savor a range of exotic cuisines and beverages at your resort or venture out around the island.
- Indulge in leisurely relaxation on one of the numerous sandy beaches.
- Splash around in the swimming pool or unwind beside it.
- Dance the hours away into the night with your companions and fellow vacationers.
- Discover untouched beaches and embark on a captivating boat tour.
- Immerse yourself in the exhilarating Atlantis Resort’s Aquaventure waterpark.
- Seek adventure with a wide array of watersports. Explore the historic beauty of Grand Bahama Island.
- Appreciate local artistry and craftsmanship at the Port Lucaya Marketplace.
- Consider a shore excursion such as diving, snorkeling, or swimming with dolphins. Experience beach horseback riding.
- Interact with the adorable residents of Pig Beach during a swim.
- Feel the unique texture of the Pink Sand Beach beneath your toes.
- Visit the renowned Versailles Garden.
- Absorb the breathtaking views and diverse wildlife of the Bahamas.
- Create lifelong memories.
- …and that’s just the beginning!
About Barclay Vacations’ Free Bahamas Vacation
We love sharing the joy of travel with our guests. That’s why we are so excited to offer our monthly sweepstake drawings! When you fill out the card, you will be entered to win a free 5-day, 4-night trip to the Bahamas. This includes a free stay for 2 guests in one of our partner hotels. Travelers will be given the option to upgrade their rooms for an additional fee. As indicated on this card, those who win will be responsible for all normal travel expenses, including transportation, resort/service fees, and taxes.
We strive to make travel as affordable and accessible as possible for our Bahamas travelers. Barclay Vacations partners with cruise lines, hotels, and other travel partners to get wholesale rates so we can pass the savings down to our clients. Barclay Vacations is committed to providing the most amazing Bahamas Island experience to all our travelers. Our mission is to provide our clients and their loved ones with a smooth, entertaining, memorable, and unforgettable Bahamas Vacation. Our continuing promise is to provide the best possible service and reliability. We are happy to answer any questions you have about departures, transport, activities, and anything else you want to know. We are pleased to deliver a special vacation in the Bahamas and are more than delighted to be part of your forever Bahamas memories.
About Barclay Vacations
Barclay Vacations has been CLIA accredited for over 20 years. The Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) was founded in 1975 and is the premier resource for cruise information and verification. The CLIA represents over 97% of the cruises marketed in North America and has a membership of over 14,000 travel agencies and 26 cruise lines. We are proud to be a member of such a prestigious group of travel agencies.
At Barclay Vacations, it’s our mission to provide each of our clients with a wide variety of destinations, handpicked hotels, and exceptional service. We know you have other travel options to pick from when planning your ideal Bahamas vacation. But by using a travel agency, you will never pay more than what you discover online. At Barclay Vacations, we work directly with the properties as a wholesale option to get you remarkable choices and save you money. We look forward to helping you plan your next Bahamas vacation!